Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Gryphen Says 2011 Will Be Hell For Sarah Palin

I was just over at the Immoral Minority and read Gryphen's recent
post "Finally"! I have been following Grypen's blog ever since Sarah
Palin came on the scene in 2008. The first Alaska Blog I followed was
The Mudflats. I was a dedicated reader of Palin's Deception's along
with other blogger's trying to expose Sarah Palin for who she really is!

When I saw the post this morning "Finally" I was wondering what it
was about. The picture of Sarah was odd. Not one of her normal Mad
Ass Faces. But now that I think back to the picture maybe it is her
sinking into the frozen ice, with her head out ready to be submerged.
Hopefully the picture and words will come true and so will our dreams.

Dreams that the lady Sarah Palin who came to steal our White House
and make it her Whore House, Play House, Fame House, under the
absolute disguise of the biggest fake and fool to enter politics. Will be
exposed for her true ugly and violent colors. That day when Sarah
Palin has to be accountable and responsible for her deception.

That will be the best day of my life. To me to see Sarah Palin, all her
friends and family involved in this insanity and nightmare in orange
jump suits like the young man she had sentenced for hacking her
email will give me great delight. I will celebrate with many adult
beverages and cheer with abundant joy in my heart.

A slow destruction of her. So she will be humiliated day by day until
the final straw backs her back. She deserves to me slowly tortured
and taken down along with all the nasty, mean and ugly people that
have been apart of her nightmare and lies. So Gryhen thank you so
very much for keeping this sick ass bitch in the spotlight.

Thank you to Andre McLeod and all the people up their in Alaska
that have had to endure Sarah Palin and her families abuse for
your firm and persistence in showing the public her ugly Dark Red
Secrets. You are my hero's and I give you cudo's for standing tall
and not letting Sarah Palin intimidate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment