Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Articles on Sarah Palin April 19, 2011


1. One Of Sarah Palin's Leading Apologists Attacks Donald Trump...
The emergence of Donald Trump as the sudden "frontrunner" for the Republican presidential nomination has made me question just about everything I thought I knew about GOPers.

2. Why Trump is leading and what it really means...
After the 2008 election, I spent an enormous amount of time and money documenting the media-induced ignorance of Obama voters for my documentary film, “Media Malpractice: How Obama Got Elected and Palin Was Targeted.” The video I shot of Obama voters on Election Day has been seen by over 2.5 million people (not including millions more via television coverage) on YouTube

based on how easily at least a quarter of Republicans have already been duped into supporting Donald Trump, four more years of Obama might actually be better than we deserve.

http://tinyurl.com/3mhqp4h   John Ziegler

No comments:

Post a Comment