Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Articles on Sarah Palin September 12, 2011

1. COUNTDOWN: As of Sunday, only 9 (nine) days until THE ROGUE is published
It’s about to happen. For me, in fact, it’s already begun. I did a three-hour interview with “an important person” from a major media outlet on Tuesday. The result of that will be published nationally on Sept. 18... 
Read more:   Joe McGinniss

2. Sarah Palin Emails: The Massachusetts Connection
Tom Cashin of Charlemont sent an email to Palin in April of 2008, urging her to aim higher:
I have also heard that certain people want you to run for Vice President with John McCain but I think otherwise. I think you are to[sic] talented and to[sic] savvy to run for that post. Instead I think that you should run for President of the United States in 2008 or if you can in 2012...  Read more:  Boston's NPR

No comments:

Post a Comment